What you need to know
Looking for a new challenge in the Medical Device industry? Our Midlands based client requires a QA Validation Engineer to manage new product introductions and change controls to ensure regulatory compliance within manufacturing operations.
This is a permanent job that offers realistic growth and development opportunities.
Your new job
As the QA Validation Engineer you will be responsible for implementing procedures and quality checks that will ensure products and systems meet all requirements and specifications. The successful candidate will be an analytical thinker who adopts a methodical approach to their work with the ability to find creative solutions to complex engineering problems.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Management of product introductions and change controls in accordance with ISO 13485 & Medical Device Directives for the EEC
- Analyse data to develop NPI programmes that will ensure products meet the required regulations
- Devise Validation programmes as part of a Quality Assurance Plan for Risk Analysis and for Installation, Operational & Performance Qualifications
- Management of QA, Technical and Associate/Engineers
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering/Manufacturing/Quality with emphasis on Medical Devices/Biomedical
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience as a Quality / Validation Engineer working in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical environment
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Experience of mentoring or supervising junior engineers is desirable
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.