What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a number of Analytical Scientists (all levels) for our client in the Pharmaceutical industry based in Offaly.
These are 12 month contract roles with views to permanency and excellent progression opportunities for the right individual.
Your new job
- Perform in-process, final product testing and stability analysis of drug substance and drug products.
- Support the development, optimisation and validation of analytical test methods, either in-house or in collaboration with external service providers.
- Support the technical transfer of analytical test methods to and from the site.
- Write test method and validation protocols, SOPs and other quality system documentation to allow the execution of the analysis in a GMP environment. This will include trending data, monitoring Out of Specifications and participating in laboratory investigations.
- Work closely with the process development group to support the development of a robust manufacturing process and transfer to the GMP facility.
- Work closely with specialist contract testing service providers to ensure excellent collaboration is maintained throughout the project.
- Support raw material testing when required for GMP manufacture
- Support the identification of equipment requirements and work with vendors to ensure execution of all deliverables, including equipment qualification and validation.
- Participate in Quality and Safety regulatory audits.
What are we looking for?
- BSc, MSc in a relevant discipline (e.g. biochemistry, chemistry, process engineering) or equivalent experience.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in development/validation of bioanalytical test methods
- Experience of the test methods commonly used in the analysis of proteins, including but not limited to ELISA, HPLC, Capillary Electrophoresis, MS, Glycan analysis, potency methods.
- Qualification/Validation of test methods.
- Proven ability to work independently in a laboratory.
- Ability to learn quickly and take responsibility for tasks/projects.
- Highly organised and structured approach to task completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present work in clear, concise reports or presentations.
Apply for this job now via the link below
We Value Your Trust.