What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a QA Specialist for their client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Dublin West.
This is a contract role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Be responsible for QA batch reviews
- Lead, direct and supervise the QA Inspectors
- Ensure packaging specifications are reviewed and approved in atimely manner and ensure all relevant pacjkaging is tested as per the testing plan and approved thereafter
- Patriciupation in vendor audits inclduing the completion of ausit reports, tracking and close out of CAPAs.
- Responsible for the periodic review and updating of SOPs that lie withinin your area of expertise
- Provide technical support to the site during the completion of customner audits and inspections
What are we looking for?
- Third level qualification in a science related discipline
- At least 2 years experience within a QA role in a pharmaceutical company
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving and report writing skills
- PC proficient
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.