What you need to know
You will work as a QA Shift Officer (Level 1) for our client, an established manufacturing company in the Waterford.
You will support the QA Manager and QA Team Lead with the development, implementation and maintenance of the quality standards and systems to ensure that products comply to standards.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support manufacturing areas with QA support
- Electronic Documentation Management System duties
- Perform internal audits
- Prepare and review batch packs for QA/ QP release as per procedure
- Assist with review of Submission Documentation
- Noncompliance reporting and corrective action / continuous improvement implementation.
- Operation of SAP (ERP System) Quality function as per procedures
- Identify and make recommendations for improvements
- Assist in the preparation for customer/ regulatory inspections
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations
What are we looking for?
- A third level degree incorporating Quality Assurance/ management A standalone Quality Assurance or Quality management module.
- Graduate with > 2 years experience in a Pharma role / GMP related role.
- Working knowledge of an Electronic Document Management System and SAP ERP an advantage
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.