What you need to know
You will work as a QA Manager for our client, a highly successful and well-established food manufacturing company in Co. Leitrim. Reporting to the Site Manager and Assistant Group Technical Manager, the successful candidate will lead and manage the Quality Management function on-site.
This is a permanent job with a salary negotiable depending upon experience.
Your new job
As the QA Manager, you will be responsible for leading the team, implementing and overseeing the quality management systems to ensure all guidelines and procedures are adhered to. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes and non-conformity issues.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- You will work closely with the production team to coordinate the quality management program
- You will manage QA activities and delegate tasks to your team of 2 staff reporting directly to you
- Ensure final products are analysed and meet the required criteria
- Implement and record corrective actions and report findings to management
- Monitor complaints and non-compliance
- Manage and carry out technical audits
- Manage product specification on site.
- Liaise with various departments i.e. sales and production.
- Manage and oversee plant hygiene.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Quality Management or related discipline
- At least 3-4 years’ previous work experience as a QA Manager in a food/manufacturing environment.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and proficient at multitasking.
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet required deadlines in a timely fashion.
- Excellent communication skills and strong teamwork and leadership capabilities.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.