What you need to know
You will work as a QA Engineer for our client a healthcare manufacturing company located in Co. Wexford.
This is a permanent job that will ideally suit someone looking to get back locally and continue to progress their career within the Quality area.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for Quality Systems including development and advancement ensuring greater compliance across the facility.
- Development and execution of plans to ensure compliance to the new MDR regulations.
- Compliance of both product and quality systems.
- Working with cross functional teams.
- Risk management.
What are we looking for?
- Third Level Science/Engineering/Technical qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years within the medical device sector.
- Knowledge of quality management systems ISO 13485, GMP.
- Familiarity with new MDR regulations a plus.
- Some Travel required.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.