What you need to know
We have an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical company in a Quality role where you will review and lead Process investigations and transfers, ensuring they are documented appropriately and any relevant corrective actions are performed whenever necessary.
Your new job
You will work as a QA Compliance Officer to maintain compliance to Product Licences and Marketing authorisations for our client, an award winning Pharmaceutical company located in Galway.
This is a permanent job and a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that promotes the growth and development of its staff.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Set up, maintain and conduct Internal Audit schedule and conduct quality audits of the facility to ensure compliance and resolving any identified issues
- Approval of all Compliance documents e.g. Deviations, SCARS and CAPAs
- Manage customer complaints and enquiries through to resolution
- Quality review and approval of RMWO’s & RPWO’s
- Provide technical support to the MAH for New Product Introductions and existing Products.
- Manage and support the site change control system
What are we looking for?
- BSc Degree in a Science or Quality related discipline
- 3 years Quality Assurance within the Pharmaceutical industry is essential
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Proven experience of working Deviations, SCARs and CAPAs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.