What you need to know
You will work as a Systems Analyst for our client, an innovative, growing, and highly successful medical manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath. This job will offer 50% remote and office based work.
As the Systems Analyst you will be responsible for providing ERP systems experience on business processes and supply chain system,s to the global supply chain team. The Supply Chain Analyst will provide information to support the manufacturing, planning and purchasing teams.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to improve supply chain speed, efficiency, and inventory investment – procurement, planning, and logistics teams .
- Develop improvement plans and reviews them with management. Applies and maintains knowledge and understanding of current supply chain methods and implementation techniques.
- Lead global Supply Chain project teams as an ERP systems subject matter expert by providing knowledge of system capabilities, experience, and expertise as required.
- Manage various projects to improve business processes, providing project status reports, and ensuring projects are fully completed and implemented in all aspects of the business.
- Investigating process gaps within supply chain systems, verifying root cause, and making process decisions that best support all parties involved.
- Migrate supply chain processes to new systems, establishing business requirements, and coronating with IT partners to ensure implementation success.
- Manage the supply chain product flow. Analyzes the impact of procurement intervals, production cycles, lot sizes, process waste, rates, replenishment quantities and intervals, etc., on variability and product flow, and adjusts supply chain parameters to meet customer and business requirements.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Business/Supply Chain/Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven relevant work experience in supply chain planning, procurement, operations, logistics, inventory management, or demand planning in a global manufacturing company.
- Experience working with ERP, MRP II, MRP, systems.
- Experience using Oracle or Sap?
- Experience implementing supply chain systems, and solving complex problems with an ERP systems.
- You must have strong communication and negotiating skills along with excellent organisation/time management skills.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment while demonstrating initiative to lead in other projects.
- Project Management experience
Apply for this job.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.