What you need to know
You will work as a Purchasing Specialist for our client, a long established and progressive manufacturing company in the South- East. You will be responsible for all spend on site and will work very closely with the Country Purchasing Team and the Global Purchasing Centre.
This is a Contract Position with a strong salary package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- This position is accountable for the execution of all functions associated with Purchasing activities.
- You will work closely with the Purchasing team and you will partner with Internal customers throughout the process.
- You will negotiate contracts with new and existing vendors.
- Comply with all aspects of the QMS.
- Work closely with suppliers in terms of constraints and capacity issues.
- Prepare KPI targets and evaluate actual results particularly in terms of cost reduction, on time delivery and lead time reduction.
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualified.
- Strong Knowledge of SAP.
- Good knowledge and practical experience of lean techniques.
- Industry experience 3-5 years.
- Excellent negotiator and influencer.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.