Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an CONTRACT PURCHASING OFFICER (6MTHS ) for a Manufacturing client based in Waterford.
- Work with suppliers to maintain competitive pricing/maximise Company competitive position.
- Place PO’s for required products. Liaise closely with Vendors to ensure timely supply of materials.
- Liaise with Vendors regarding RFQ’s to ensure best cost prices for new products.
- Support lead-time reduction initiatives.
- Ensure inventory levels are in line with plant’s stocking parameters. Run/circulate monthly inventory reports for Buyers.
- Explore and action all Global purchasing opportunities.
- Actively support Sustainability related projects.
- Actively support Procurement Manager in budget review process.
- Ensure externally sourced materials/components are to quality standard specified by the Company.
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, IPICS or other equivalent is required.
- 1+ years in procurement role preferably in FMCG sector.
- Knowledge of planning would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP is essential (Procurement Domain) maintained
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Suzanne Dunne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.