What you need to know
Would you like to work for a well-established and expanding manufacturing company in Co. Offaly?
Our client has a new job opening for a Purchasing/Office Administrator
This is a permanent job
Your role will be to support the sales, logistics and purchasing team.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Monitor and maintain stock levels
- Create supplier purchase orders using SAP system
- Set up, update and record product pricing, lead times etc.
- Client/customer follow up’s and queries
- Process orders on SAP system
- Assist in the implementation of policies and procedures
- Assist in various administration duties as required by management
What are we looking for?
- Proficiency working on ERP systems, preferably SAP
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a fast-paced office environment preferably in the manufacturing sector
- Proficiency in MS Office applications -(Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Work well within a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of lean principles, procedures and processes would be advantageou
Apply for this job now