Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a PURCHASING MANAGER based in Co. Wexford.
This is a PERMANENT role.
You will be responsible for leading and managing the procurement team in all aspects of the function providing strategic and tactical direction that secures and sustains supply continuity.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Coach and develop the team
- Maintain and assure a safe work environment compliant with site policy
- Evaluate, audit and manage suppliers to ensure compliance to business goals, mitigate risk and timely constraint resolution
- Develop, manage and achieve purchase price variance annual operating plan
- Meet and achieve business and customer service metrics
- Lead & execute strategic programs / projects
- Provide leadership & commitment to IS9001/13485 & 21CFR Part 820 regulations ensuring functional tasks, activities & execution is compliant to standards
What are we looking for?
- MBA or equivalent Honours degree
- IIPM Certification and/or APICS Certified
- Strong SAP experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years Purchasing Management experience in manufacturing sector
- A proven track record in people leadership and supplier Management
- Background in a Lean / Continuous Improvement environment
- Knowledge of customs / trade compliance an advantage
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.