Matrix Recruitment Group are recruiting for a PURCHASING MANAGER for our client, a global leader in their sector, located in Wexford.
This is a Permanent job.
You will assume overall responsibility for achieving Company goals based on corporate inventory requirements and sales forecasts for the year ahead.
Your new job
Duties & responsibilities:
- Source, identify and manage suppliers/partners for raw materials, packaging materials, while assessing ability to meet quality, service and delivery requirements.
- Negotiate optimum price levels for raw and packaging materials.
- Develop annual sourcing plans reflecting year-over-year cost reductions, quality enhancements and continuous improvement.
- Carry out annual supplier reviews with QAM.
- Lead the way in managing obsolete and slow-moving stock, in the most profitable manner.
- Monitor and drive KPIs including, process improvement, cost reduction, capacity planning and delivery.
- Manage the artwork process for packaging and marketing materials, to meet internal and client requirements.
- Identify and lead internal project teams as and when required.
- Drive the highest level of teamwork, compliance and customer satisfaction at an optimum cost.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level qualification in business or supply chain
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant industry experience
- Experience of production capacity and constraints
- Experience of a continuous improvement programmes
- Knowledge of ERP programmes
- Knowledge of GMP and operating in a regulated environment
Apply for this job now or by sending in your CV to Suzanne.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.