What you need to know
You will work as a Purchasing Coordinator for our client, a leading manufacturing company in Wexford.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist management with day to day purchasing of materials.
- Attain best price for materials when contacting suppliers.
- Uploading invoices.
- Assist with consumable and material stores.
- Pursue cost savings.
- Coordinate EN1090 CE Accreditation and ensure procedures are adhered to (training provided).
What are we looking for?
- Ideally Diploma qualification in supply chain or relevant purchasing qualification.
- Must come from a manufacturing/engineering background with exposure to purchasing activities.
- Experience of SAGE – essential.
- Negotiation skills.
- Multi-tasker and strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 087 4064062