What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a PURCHASING ADMINISTRATOR for our client based in Co. Wexford who are a successful and well-established manufacturing company.
You will report directly to the General Manager and will be responsible for assisting production managers with the purchasing of materials.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with two production managers and purchase materials on their request
- Organise delivery of these materials
- Upload invoices onto Sage system so the payment can be processed by the Office Manager
- Attend meetings and provide update of materials bought and highlight and issues/delays
- Stock management
- Coordinate EN1090 CE Accreditation to ensure all relevant paperwork is available (training provided)
- Ad hoc administrative duties
What are we looking for?
- Diploma level in SCM or relevant purchasing qualification is an advantage
- Experience working in similar role within the engineering/manufacturing industry
- Experience working on SAGE
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.