What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a PURCHASING ADMINISTRATOR based in KILDARE with our client, a successful manufacturing company.
You will report directly to the Buyer/Planner and will be working towards deadlines in a fast – paced environment.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and tracking purchase orders from supplies
- Ensure timely delivery of all PO’s
- Match supplier deliveries with PO’s and booking them onto the system
- Liaise with the Sales Team and Purchasing Team on a daily basis
- Handle all sales enquiries
- Booking stocks in daily
- Update Purchase/Sales dates on the system and communicate any delays/issues to sales team
- Running daily reports eg. Stock Analysis
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working within manufacturing industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user (VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables etc.)
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a high performing team
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at email@example.com or call 087 4056704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.