What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Project Scheduler for our client in the Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry based in Dublin North.
This is a 12-month contract role.
Your new job
- Develop and lead the operational planning for the site from post OQ activities through product filing
- Work with the construction and CQ team on schedule integration, identification of threats to the schedule
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of project activities, short and long-term business priorities and objectives through regular communication with other functions.
- Provide updates on a regular basis to functional directors, associate directors and managers on schedule adherence and performance.
- Identify Risks and Opportunities related to activities and work with Area Owners and SME’s to develop schedule contingency, remediation, modification or replacement activities.
- Participate in, contribute and influence, the development of project schedules.
- Measure and report on KPI’s and identify areas of opportunities and prepare specific action plans.
- Be responsible for building the process, toolkits /checklists, and schedule required by the team to actively carryout a succesful start up of the facilities.
- Develop, model and implement strategies to improve scheduling capability and adherence and integration with other project phases.
- Develop critical path analysis and scenario production for time reduction within critical path
- Report of project progress, schedule opportunities and impact to management.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent project planning and execution experience
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Primavera P6
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Good experience in leading Waterfall/ agile projects.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a biologics/biotech background
- S in engineering, project management, logistics or supply chain management
- Experience in a new product rollout or new facility would be advantageous
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust.