What you need to know
You will work as a Project Manager for our client, a leading building services company with their head office in Waterford. Travel to client sites across the country will be involved.
This is a full-time, permanent role, with an attractive overall package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure that assigned contract works are successfully delivered through to completion of works in a safe manner, to programme, within budget and to the agreed level of quality.
- Offer specialist technical expertise and/or solutions for proposals, customer enquiries, contracts or special assignments, contributing towards the production of accurate and complete cost estimates in respect of client enquiries.
- Liaising with client’s representatives to ensure client requirements are clearly understood, resourced and implemented on time and to budget.
- Managing all workers engaged on assigned contracts, monitoring their performance and ability and assessing/identifying any skill/training requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of successfully managing a project delivery team – essential
- Project Engineers / Electrical Engineering background and experience an advantage
- Experience of successfully delivering high-value projects
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Proven strong Admin skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825