What you need to know
You will work as the Brexit – Project Administrator for our client, a highly successful and ambitious food manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath.
You will be responsible for all the preparation of business challenges/changes due to Brexit. You will work closely with the senior management team and report directly to the Managing Director.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage & implement the organisations Brexit preparation plan & strategy.
- Coordinate with external advisors & stakeholders.
- Assist the design of Future State processes for the organisation.
- Provide support for key application submissions.
- Ensure all steps of the project plan are actioned, monitor key actions and support team members as required.
- Organise project meetings with relevant stakeholders, take minutes and execute project plans.
- Ad hoc project tasks as required to support the organisational Brexit transition.
What are we looking for?
- Previous Project Management experience is essential for the role.
- Relevant project management qualification or related discipline.
- Change management experience.
- Strong documentation standard & requirement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention-to-detail.
- Strong computer skills, experience with various packages such as Microsoft Package (Excel, Word & PowerPoint), SAP, etc.
- Full clean drivers’ licence and own transport.
- Experience of working in a similar role, ideally working on a project related to Brexit.
- Knowledge of the food manufacturing sector.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.