What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for our client in the Engineering industry based in Co. Kildare.
This is a perm role with salary depending on experience.
Your new job
- Execution of the PM process, reporting and review framework to provide a holistic view of all organisations project activity
- Leads the delivery of the project through active leadership and involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost, and quality requirements, and maximise benefit delivery.
- Ensure compliance to standards, policies, and processes.
- Guides and plans a high performing, collaborative, delivery team in cooperation with the Resource Manager.
- Monitors performance across projects within the portfolio to enable tracking of the strategy execution and provides updates to senior management.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, coordinates project stakeholders effectively and may also act as support representative in key governance and decision meetings.
- Provides education in PM method, process & tools
- Contributes to Project Closure activity, particularly Lessons Learned & Re-use
- Reviews project status & outlook regularly throughout the Project Lifecycle, provides advice, support and guidance to the PM throughout
- Ensures each project is managed from beginning to end including unexpected events, site general performance, and overall progress against plan.
- Ensure project records including health and safety records are maintained for full life of project.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience managing Automation, IT Infrastructure or Bespoke IT Projects
- Minimum 7 Years’ experience in managing multiple projects with overall 10+ years of industry experience
- Associated Degree and equivalent work experience. Knowledge of Project Management Methodology -PRINCE 2/PMI/Lean
- Understands the need to provide clarity of direction whilst balancing between resources, costs, scope, risk and timescales.
- Significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies in a variety of environments.
- Proven ability to manage dispersed teams
- Focused on delivery – ensure the project moves forward
- Strong communicator and influencer at every level
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on email@example.com or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust.