What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for our client in the construction industry (Tier 1 contractor) to be based across two sites; Dublin and Carlow.
This is a permanent role with salary DOE.
Your new job
- Planning, directing and coordinating of Structural Steel Projects
- Overseeing the work performed by Sub-Contractor or Employees and their supervisors
- Ensuring that the project is completed within all SLA’s (time, budget and carried out to high safety standards)
- Forecasting the labour requirements for the project and ensuring delivery of same; manpower, materials, equipment etc.
- Arranging safety inspections with the Health & Safety Manager
- Coordinate all document control on the project
- Schedule kick-off meetings with internal team, erectors and safety personnel
- Coordinate structural steel drawings with in-house detailing/ engineering department
What are we looking for?
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A proven track record of successfully coordinating with clients and building long term relationships
- Degree in a relevant discipline is required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management within Commercial Construction
- Full, clean driver’s license
- Strong teamwork background
- IT proficient
- Strong leadership skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust.