What you need to know
You will work as a Project Manager for our client, an established Pharmaceutical company in the Southeast.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for development of products on a global scale, managing the project from approval and will finish when product gets approval for market.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading development strategy of the product.
- Responsible for leading the cross-functional project team
- Lead cross-functional delivery to the agreed development budget and timeline
- Communicate project status and raise issues whenever they cannot be resolved
- Collaborate with function leads to ensure their teams are fully resourced and skilled appropriately to deliver, working expeditiously to highlight any resource gaps that impact the program delivery or quality. Participate in sub-team leadership.
- Lead quality risk management to ensure significant risks to the programs have planned mitigations and are flagged in terms of likelihood and impact, to the relevant leadership.
- Responsible for the development and management of end to end product development plans to accurately reflect the tactical plan/timeline and interrelated functional.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is accurate, current, and approved by respective leadership.
- Manage multiple projects, programs or a large portfolio of inter-related projects
What are we looking for?
- 5 year’s experience in the pharmaceutical industry essential
- 3 years leading development projects
- Strong knowledge of drug development
- Experience dealing with cross functional teams on a global basis essential.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.