What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Project Manager, for our client, a global pharmaceutical company based in North Dublin.
You will act as project lead and PMO for a start-up facility in Dublin. This is an 11 month contract.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Drive the Operational Readiness activities identification, definition and scheduling
- Be responsible for building the process, toolkits /checklists, and schedule required by the team to actively carryout a succesful start up of the facilities
- Lead and develop core planning meetings, with the necessary agenda, input and outputs
- Ensure effective planning, common understanding and delivery targets to achieve business requirements and incorporate data generated into the planning system
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to develop plans with a medium to long -term forward view and associated daily delivery plans. Identify Key Deliverables to use in the planning function for each program. Monitor, track and Communicate plans and progress to management
- Collaborate with global planners and site leadership to set long term execution plan
- Drive visible performance management, use KPI’s to track progress, report out using Ms Excel and Power BI, monitoring actual performance versus plan promoting awareness to drive improvement
- Develop, model and implement strategies to improve scheduling capability and adherence and integration with other project phases
- Lead the integration of CQV and operational readiness project schedules via Primavera P6, MS Project and MS Excel
- Collaborate with various teams to achieve commissioning completion, transition and initiation of batch production
- Critical path analysis and scenario production for time reduction within critical path
- Reporting of project progress, schedule opportunities and impact to management
- Identification and reporting of threats to schedule on weekly meetings
- Manage and oversee finite production scheduling, including progress reporting & issue escalation
What are we looking for?
- S. in Science, Engineering, Computer Science or Project Management
- 3-5 years of experience and knowledge in Biologics manufacturing and new facilities start up
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities against ambitious timelines
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work cross-functionally as critical member of team
- Experience of working in a Project Management environment
- Good skills in understanding of non-functional requirements of a given functional area to be able to classify and have similar discussions related to requirements with relevant teams.
- Good experience in leading Waterfall/ agile projects.
- Should be proficient with MS Word/PowerPoint/Visio/Microsoft Project/Excel/Power BI to create data analytics, documents and presentations
- Must have Primavera P6
- Desirable to have Microsoft BI
We Value Your Trust.