What you need to know
You will work as a Project Manager for our client, an established manufacturing company in the Southeast.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading engineers and managing projects for new manufacturing systems, products and cost improvements.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and justifying improvements.
- Develop URS documentation for equipment and machine controls software systems.
- Support R&D projects by developing new technologies.
- Communicate across all sites all relevant project information.
- Manage and mitigate project risk.
- Identify and resolve project issues.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to engage team members.
- Demonstrate team building skills with motivated team members working well together.
- This position will require travel to the USA and central Europe.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level degree in Engineering or other relevant technical equivalent.
- 5+ years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of some of the following; software development life-cycle, GAMP V, SPC, DOE, Statistical Analysis, and Project Management (PMI certification a plus).
- Project Management of high volume, low-cost manufacturing systems (may include pneumatics, PLCs, motion control, robotics, HMIs and SCADA).
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.