What you need to know
We are currently seeking an Implementation Lead for our global financial services client, based in Limerick.
This is a 15-month contract position. The role is remote for the moment and there will be the possibility of a hybrid working model in the New Year.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Working off a checklist, ensuring tasks are completed on time as it is a very task driven role
- Support the Project Manager in the creation and management of implementation run books
- Work closely with IT, business and external partners to identify, analyse and document implementation tasks and business requirements
- Facilitate workshops with SME’s and external partner
- Development of clear and detailed implementation process maps and flows
- Identify and manage issues and risks relating to the project
- Maintain understanding of account structures and naming conventions
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Implementation Analyst, on large and complex projects
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows to determine implementation impact
- Detailed understanding and experience of creating business/implementation run books
- Good understanding of technology impact: specifically, technology run books and inherent challenges
- Knowledge of Asset Servicing Custody business
- Hands on approach to implementation
- Experience in data analysis
- Transitions with Sub Custodian / CSD’s
- Planned and managed implementation dry runs
- Detailed knowledge of trade settlement processing/messaging
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.