Matrix Recruitment is working with a very reputable company in the recruitment of a Project ERP Accountant. This is a 1 year fixed term contract based in Co. Cavan
As the Project ERP Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting end to end testing, data cleansing, implementation and providing support to the ERP project within the finance department.
The main duties in this position are:
- End to end testing, data cleansing, and implementation.
- Providing project status updates.
- Supporting the project in ensuring that the solution meets the company’s requirements and project goals.
- Ensuring deliverables are met in accordance with agreed timelines and in co-ordination with the Project Team.
Applicant will have:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with at least 5 years post qualification experience.
- Essential experience in Vat, Instrastat reporting for UK and ROI
- Excellent PC Skills particularly EXCEL.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with diverse groups of individuals.
- Highly motivated self-starter and able to work on own initiative.
- Proven ability to operate as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure.
Please contact Breda for more information on this role on 0874057840 or email your cv.