What you need to know
You will work as a Project Engineer for our client, an established manufacturing company in the Southeast area.
As the Project Engineer, you will lead projects including ‘Process, digital factory, automation and technical/automation projects’ to improve efficiency and enhance the productivity of the site.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- End-to-end project management; project conception, justification, through to completion
- Provide detailed project documentation including Development and completion of Specification, Tenders, URS, DQ, SFAT, IQ, OQ, PAT, SAT protocols (knowledge of GAMP)
- Detailed knowledge and application knowhow in terms of Automation and SCADA systems
- Understanding and knowledge of controls systems for PLC, MLC and Touschscreens devices
- Prepare capital requests.
- Ensure quality, health & safety and environmental best practice are put in place.
- Project tracking and reporting to line management
- Supervision/management of vendors and contractors associated with project works.
- Ensure compliance with safety for projects delivery in particular, machinery compliance with the EU machinery directive.
- Support vertical ramp-up of projects and project handover to plant operations team, including providing training to colleagues.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering minimum (Automation, Controls, Mechatronics, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering)
- Minimum 3 -5 year’s experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Proven track record of on time, on budget, project scope delivery in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience with PLC systems (Siemens, Allen Bradley)
- Expert level of skill in the use of Microsoft Project
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.