Based in Co. Westmeath this role will see you design and develop new products and processes in line with customer specifications.
This is a permanent role offering the opportunity to become a key voice within the design team along with varied workload and growth potential within the company.
Excellent salary and career development path.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Lead project from initial concept design right through to manufacturing support and installation.
- Develope project plans from quotation to design specifications to include external contractors and mould-makers.
- Provide technical support and project manage existing and new projects and designs.
- Advise and deliver solutions to tooling design and vendor selection when necessary..
- Manage onsite trials ensuring process capability meets customer demands.
- An open communicator who works well in a business facing role and understands customer requirements.
What are we looking for?
- BEng in Mechanical/ Polymer Engineering or Design.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience within a product design function.
- Project Management and customer facing experience essential.
- Expert with 3D mechanical design software.
- Polymer manufacturing experience preferred in process and product design.
- Willingness to work on own initiative, proactive and ambition to continuously improve.
To be successful in this role you will show drive and ambition to grow in your role and with the company become SME in your area.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal Curley on 090649045