Project Manager required for our medical manufacturing client based in the midlands.
Leading engineering projects in accordance with business needs this position will suit an ambitious and experienced project manager.
Great salary and benefits available in this permanent role.
Your new job:
- Responsible for the planning, management, execution and oversight of assigned projects.
- Lead development of integrated business plans, product cost, budgeting and ROI.
- Develop supplier relationships when sourcing and procuring equipment.
- Prepare process specification, quotation request, validation planning etc.
- Tracking of scope, schedules, budgets, achievable deadlines, resource and performance data throughout the project life cycle.
- Work with cross functional groups including R&D, Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing.
- Advise management of project performance.
- Lead on major strategic projects for the organisation and track projects throughout the project life cycle.
- Mentoring and supporting across company by providing technical expertise and know how.
Your key skill set:
- BEng in Science/Technology/Engineering related discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation or Equivalent)
- 5 years’ experience in a project management role ideally in medical device or pharmaceuticals with a proven track record in managing teams.
- Experience in analytical and statistical test methods.
- Project management and six sigma qualification highly desirable.
- Team player and excellent skills working across multiple teams
- Strong leadership presentation and project management skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.