What you need to know
You will work as a Project Engineer for our client, an established manufacturing company in the Waterford.
As the Project Engineer you will execute and deliver key strategic projects, which increase the capability and capacity of Manufacturing and Assembly Operations.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage multiple small to medium projects from concept through design for manufacture, commissioning and qualification.
- Apply sound engineering and project management principles.
- Generate project plans, scopes of work, cost estimates and quotations.
- Generate work instructions and action change notes.
- Manage internal / external teams to meet project schedules.
- Interface with client representatives, and other functional groups to manage and coordinate the development of project deliverables.
- Assist Supply chain in identification of suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Review and approve documentation including specifications and drawings.
- Manage manufacturing, assembly, tooling/fixture design and commissioning & validation activities.
- Review and/or approve commissioning and qualification protocols.
- Provide qualification and troubleshooting support for equipment and processes.
- Independently manage technical, engineering and compliance matters relating to the project delivery.
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in medical devices or pharma sector.
- Commissioning & Validation Experience – Equipment & Process experience.
- Proficiency in a CAD package such as Solid Works, Statistical Analysis package such as Minitab, MRP package such as SAP.
- MS Excel & MS Project.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.