What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a PROJECT DOCUMENT CONTROLLER based in CO. CARLOW with our client, leaders in their industry.
You will be responsible for coordinating project documentation and will report directly to the Documentation Control Lead.
This is an 12-month CONTRACT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsibility for controlling all project documentation and ensure documents are accurate and up to date
- Create a document tracker which will support the lifecycle of the documents (creation to approval etc.)
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project documents are delivered on time
- Train employees on document management policies
- Participate in project meetings
- Produce daily/weekly reports as required
- Any other adhoc duties
What are we looking for?
- Advances user of Business Collaborator software
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Certified professional or similar level qualification
- Advanced user of Excel, Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated candidate who is detail orientated and self-directed
- Exposure to Trackwise or Documentum are beneficial
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at email@example.com or call 087 4056704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.