What you need to know
A leading organisation who provides climate solutions to the country are currently seeking an experienced and driven Project Director for their renewable energy business unit.
As a Project Director, you will report directly to the Commercial Manager of your business unit and be responsible for the development and execution of business strategy and the delivery of energy projects with Joint Venture companies.
This is a Permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Manage the integration of a Team of Joint Venture contactors and provide specialist management, technical, commercial and regulation expertise.
- Oversee site selection through to financial investment decision.
- Work closely with company leadership to develop and implement strategy for growth and successful development of active and new projects.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including Government department officials, regulatory bodies, system operators, local government officials.
- Support the development of planning and consenting activities. Engage with Technical, Commercial, Finance and Procurement specialists to advise on various aspects of project development.
- Drive the commercial aspects of the projects and deliver technical / execution solutions to achieve commercial objectives.
- Lead and performance manage direct reports.
What are we looking for?
- Third level degree and ideally Post Graduate Degree in an Engineering or Business discipline.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in managing large renewable projects (preferably in Offshore Wind)
- Experience in development of Business Strategy.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and capability.
- Experience in the management and delivery of large-scale offshore wind projects.
- Excellent contract negotiation and financial management skills.
- Excellent report writing, and communications skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Oliver at email@example.com
We Value Your Trust