Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Project Coordinator for our client, based in the Wexford area.
This Is a permanent job.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Engage with customers on design of projects and delivery dates.
- Support customers on technical queries.
- Liaise with estimation department for orders handover.
- Send orders for all materials per project to Supply Chain department.
- Prepare and issue Production department with detailed technical drawings and instructions for manufacture.
- Track ordered materials and manage/prioritise own workload accordingly.
- Keep accurate reporting on own projects to track materials consumption.
- Issue accurate delivery notes for projects.
- Liaise with Accounts department regarding accurate invoicing of projects.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in an Autocad role, Draughtsman or Junior working on commercial projects.
- AutoCAD experience is required. Ideally in a design office environment.
- Experience within the Aluminium or PVC sectors.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience in Logical would be a distinct advantage.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.