What you need to know
We are seeking a Project Coordinator for our highly successful medical device company in Co. Galway.
The successful candidate will support four Senior Directors of the organisation, providing high quality administrative & clerical assistance.
This is a temporary contract role.
- Scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, managing outlook and organizing daily calendars.
- To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information. Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process.
- Monitors program/project/system status, budgets and timetables.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports.
- Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
- Works on assignments that are extremely complex in nature and may be responsible for leading daily operations.
- Performs a variety of complex or technical advanced administrative and clerical duties.
- Work may include activities related to special assignments and providing instructions to accomplish day-to-day work activities to junior individuals in the department.
- Work involves obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years previous experience in similar role
- Has high degree of initiative; Work may be done without established procedures.
- Adjusts or recommends enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Obtains and provides information on matters of significant importance to the job area.
- May act as a team lead and assistant to the supervisor / manager.
- May delegate tasks to other team members and be responsible for the review of work product.
- Requires advanced practical knowledge within a specific discipline typically gained through extensive work experience and/or education.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim at Kim@matrixrecruitment.ie
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.