What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR with our client based in CO. CARLOW.
You will be responsible for supporting the project leads with your administrative duties.
This is an 11-month CONTRACT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for organising the monthly meeting schedule – including logistics, catering, notifying colleagues and IT
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations as required
- Produce bi-weekly reports
- Work closely with all stakeholders involved in the project to ensure clear communication between all parties
- Maintain all folders and files related to the project
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
What are we looking for?
- Diploma or higher preferred; ideally in a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry is required
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.