What you need to know
You will work as a Project Accountant for our client, a highly successful and well-established international manufacturing company in Co. Cavan.
As the Project Accountant, you will be responsible for cashflow forecasting, and fixed asset register. Ultimately you will be accountable for monitoring the progress of projects.
This is a 1 Year Contract .
Your new job
- Review and manage a series of Process Improvement Projects e.g. tax, ERP/SAP and other finance areas.
- Cashflow Forecasting.
- Development of robust controls and processes across group to ensure accurate reporting of data within the group and mitigate and risks and control issues.
- Monitoring and Management of the Group Fixed Asset Register.
- Dealing with department managers in all aspects of finance.
- Compile information for audits as required
- Report to management regarding the remaining funding available for projects
- Reviewing current processes for management accounts preparation and streamlining across business
- Close out project accounts upon project completion
- Various accounting duties as required by the Finance Manager.
Key duties & responsibilities:
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant or in the process of completing professional exams ACCA, ACA, CIMA.
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Big 4 practice background with financial accounting experience.
- Proficient in SAP, MS Office with very strong Excel
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience of working under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a great team player
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.