What you need to know
Our client is one of the World’s leading Pharmaceutical companies who are currently looking for a Program Manager for their facility in the Dublin area.
Your new job
You will be an integral part of the Project Management Team in this start-up phase. You will define, build plans, coordinate and manage the execution of operational business activities.
This is a Contract Role for 12 Months with a very competitive salary.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of project activities. Engage with the Construction and Commissioning Qualification team on schedule integration.
- Provide updates to directors on schedule adherence and performance.
- Build the process, toolkits/checklists and schedule required by the team to ensure a successful start up of facilities.
- Take ownership of core plan meetings.
- Measure and report on KPI’s to track progress.
- Work closely with all site functional areas and other support teams.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in new facilities start up, production and planning in the Pharma/ Biotech Sector.
- Critical thinker can identify gaps quickly and can minimize any issues or risk.
- Degree in Engineering or Science or SCM or Project Management.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.