Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Production Supervisor for our client, based in the Cork area.
This Is a permanent job, reporting into the Production Manager, there is career progression within this role.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise daily throughput on all production lines.
- Manage all reports related to Production activities.
- Manage Hygiene and housekeeping standards in line with Quality Standards.
- Full responsibility for the training and development of all direct reports.
- Drive Lean process improvement using lean tools and concepts.
- Ensure Inventory Management procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Co-ordinate Maintenance work.
- Manage KPIs related to Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, People and Environment.
- Supervise and coordinate SOPs and Risk assessments related to production.
- Administration of SOP’s related to production and maintenance.
- Manage the company COVID 19 policy and procedures.
What are we looking for?
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering or Science or similar qualification.
- Experience from a food background (SME).
- Experience in SOP’s, process improvement, KPI’s etc. would be a strong advantage.
- Union experience an advantage.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.