Our client who provides sterilisation services to many of the world’s largest medical device manufacturers is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to manage the day-to-day operations at their site and to ensure that company goals in relation to quality, safety and operational excellence are met.
As a Production Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising, training and developing personnel to ensure work instructions are followed and maintained in line with global, local and customer requirements.
This is a Permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
– Motivate and develop a team that can cover all required tasks, ensuring standards are maintained.
– Create Individual employee development plans and provide coaching and training to staff.
– Performance Management- annual goal setting & reviews (GPS), Supervise disciplinary actions.
– Labour forecasting, planning, interview/selection and management of temporary staffing.
– Ensure batch records are competed in full and adhere to GMP.
– Ensure site Quality standards are maintained and continually improved.
– Ensure Process Controls are executed in line with company policy.
– Carry out daily inspections of the site and observe staff to ensure safe practices are being adhered to.
– Take an active role in all plant risk assessments.
– Ensure safety investigations are executed as required.
– Ensure processing of products is in line with customer’s expectations and meets all specifications.
– Oversee continuous improvement initiatives/activities within the department
What are we looking for?
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a supervisory role. Ideally in a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
– A strong track record in leading teams within a manufacturing environment.
– Ability to train, develop and mentor employees.
– Performance improvement experience.
– Technical aptitude and knowledge of continuous process improvement techniques.
– Qualification in a technical / supervisory discipline an advantage but not essential
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong organisational, verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficient with MS Office suite.
Apply for this job now with a Word version of your CV or get in touch with Oliver at email@example.com
We Value Your Trust