What you need to know:
A new position just came in for a Production Supervisor to join a manufacturing company based in the Midlands. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor to work with a leading company.
Your new job:
As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising factory operatives and ensure all areas of the factory are operating efficiently. You will liaise with production manager to ensure all works are planned and coordinated.
- Supervision of floor staff
- Delegation of workload to each section
- Recording output on each shift and provide weekly reports to the production manager on output.
- Completing load lists and move parts on the internal system
- Attending daily stand up meetings
- Ensuring that each employee is working in a safe manner
- Completing job hours for each employee on the clock system
- Ensuring that all items on a load is completed
What are we looking for?
- Visual Welding Inspection course is a necessity to apply for this role
- Responsible Welding Co Ordinator course is an advantage
- 5 years’ Experience in a similar role
- Experience of managing people and teams
- Structural Steel background in fabrication welding and using machines
- Excellent IT skills