What you need to know
Our client, a well-established Plastics company in Co. Longford is looking to hire an experienced Production Shift Manager for their facility.
This is a permanent job.
This position has a 4-shift cycle role, so flexibility is paramount
You will be responsible for ensuring the products are of the highest quality and meets the relevant standards. You will also ensure deadlines are met, reporting is accurate and you will monitor, record and track production.
Salary is negotiable DOE + shift cycle premium rate!
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Oversee the product quality for production units
- Maintain documentation which is in line with company quality requirements and of ISO13485
- Record information on to the ERP system
- Coordinate training and development plans for operators
- Monitor and analyse group performance and production plans
- Be responsible for health & safety
- Address disciplinary and staffing issues.
- Performs additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level qualification in Production Management or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Experience in plastics/injection moulding – advantageous
- Availability and flexibility to work a 4-shift cycle is essential.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa Egan on 087-4056165
We Value Your Trust.