What you need to know
You will work as a Production Operator for our client, a highly successful and continuously growing medical device company in Ballinasloe, Co. Galway
As the Production Operator, you will be responsible for day to day production duties in the manufacturing of medical device products to the required quality standards in compliance with all health and safety requirements and cGMP.
This is a contract job with a view to permanency
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Check products passing through work stations on the production line to confirm they are properly assembled, highlight and remove any defective products.
- Complete all required documentation accurately, clearly and completely in line with specific procedures and GMP & GDP standards.
- Achieve KPI’s and meet customer requirements.
- Ensure product records and documentation is up to date.
- Exercise a high level of attention in performing all tasks.
- Participate in in continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain site cleanliness (Clean Room Environment).
What are we looking for?
- Must have at least 6 months current experience working within a Medical Device environment
- Ability to accurately follow work instructions and procedures.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- A self-starter, takes initiative in the performance of their duties.
*Please only apply for this position if you meet the job specification.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.