What you need to know
Due to expansion, our Galway based Client are looking for a Production Operator to join their ever-growing team. Our client is a highly successful and well-established medical manufacturing company in based East Galway.
This is day time shift
The Production Operator as a member of the production team, you will be responsible for day to day production duties in the manufacturing of medical device products to the required quality standards in compliance with all environmental, health and safety requirements and cGMP.
Your new job role responsibilities
- Ensure quality in all aspects of work by following SOPs
- Complete all required documentation accurately, clearly and completely in line with specific procedures and GMP & GDP standards.
- Review work to ensure quality standards are achieved whilst following cGMP.
- Achieving targets as notified by team leader in line to meet customer expectations
- Train on multiple steps and rotate between tasks as required/directed.
- Check products passing through work stations on the production line to con-firm they are properly assembled, highlight and remove any defective prod-ucts.
- Assisting in maintenance of safe work environment by working within the safety guidelines.
- Maintain site cleanliness
- Complete records, documentation and training, ability to train on multiple steps and rotate between tasks as required/directed
- Identify process, equipment and documentation improvements
- Integrate into the production team, exercise a high level of attention in per-forming all tasks. Contribute improvement ideas and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Pass Leaving Cert, ideally with previous experience in a regulated production environment.
What are we looking for? – Competencies and Attributes
- Experience working within a similar regulatory environment in which the business operates
- Previous experience of assembly in a healthcare industry, must be able to accurately follow work instructions and procedures.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Flexibility to undertake overtime if required.
- Capable of working as part of a team or individually / Good interpersonal skills ability to build effective relationships
- A self-starter, takes initiative in the performance of their duties.
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 090 6490485.
We Value Your Trust.