What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are seeking to recruit a PRODUCTION OPERATIVE for our client, a highly successful flavour manufacturing facility, based in Wexford.
This is a 12-month CONTRACT role.
Your new job
- Performing production activities such as package filling and labelling
- Operate various machines as needed to ensure proper packaging
- Perform inspections and quality checks on final products
- Manual work which involves physical effort and fitness
- Maintain and up keep all manufacturing equipment in a sanitary condition to ensure they meet policies and procedure requirements
What are we looking for?
- Leaving Certificate, Certificate in Food Science/Quality related discipline desirable
- Minimum 3 years working in a manufacturing/production setting
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Experience working in a food or pharmaceutical setting is beneficial
- Computer literacy
- Have a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment
- Forklift licence desirable
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.