What you need to know
Our client is a successful food company who are currently seeking a PRODUCTION OPERATIVE for their facility in Waterford.
Your new job
You will be working as part of a team in an environment of 10°C and will start immediately.
This is a 3 MONTH CONTRACT with the possibility of extension.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for packing the finished product while following company guidelines
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Handle all materials delicately and with care
- Ensure compliance with Heath & Standards and food safety on a daily basis
- Fully trained in HACCP and food safety
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Team player who has excellent communication skills
- A self-motived person who is quality conscious
- Results orientated individual
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 4056704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.