What you need to know
Our client is a hugely successful manufacturing company who are currently seeking a PRODUCTION OPERATIVE for their facility in Waterford.
Your new job
You will report directly to the Production Line Lead and will be a member of a hardworking team.
This is a permanent role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Operating semi automated machines – filling, labelling etc.
- Working towards daily targets
- Quality checking products
- General housekeeping
- Working as part of a small dynamic team
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Standards on a daily basis
- Leaving Certificate required
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Team player who has excellent communication skills
- A self-motived person who is quality conscious
- Results orientated individual
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin Ahern at email@example.com
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.