What you need to know
You will work as a Production Operative for our client, a multinational manufacturing company in Waterford.
You will be responsible for working on a production line, assembling components in a safe and efficient manner.
This is a temporary 3 month contract with day and evening shifts available.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Handling and insertion of light materials
- Following set assembly instructions
- Assembling materials to produce finished result
- Undertaking visual inspections for quality purposes
- Remaining vigilant to defects or faulty materials
- Working towards achieving daily and weekly production targets
- Adhering to all Health, Safety and Quality standards
- Working day/evening shifts from Monday to Friday
What are we looking for?
- No previous experience required
- Excellent attention to detail with good manual dexterity
- Good communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please send applications for this role in Word Format.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Aoife Sutton on 051-353825 / 087-4064551.
We Value Your Trust.