My client a food company based in Co. Westmeath are looking to recruit a Production Manager. This is a new job. This is an Irish Owned company with a recognised brand.
This is a challenging and exciting role covering Production Management within a high-volume Food Manufacturing environment. As Production Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of experienced department managers, across the factory, Technical, Supply Chain, R&D and Sales
This is a permanent job.
- Management of all aspects of running a busy food production company.
- Manage overall budgets and prepare, review and validate costings
- Ensure that key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place and production targets are me
- Compliance with the company Health & Safety Policy and Procedures
- Drive a culture of improvement in relation to Health & Safety.
- Implementation of “Continuous Improvement” in relation to plant
- Seek to reduce all losses to absolute minimum with product and raw material yields maximised.
- Critically analyse all aspects of the production process so as to ensure that the plant is running at optimum levels taking account of Health & Safety, production throughput and product quality
- Ensure adequate training of all team members to carry out required roles
- Working along with site technical team to ensure that all maintenance both preventative and corrective is carried out in a timely manner, within budget and with due regard to all food safety, product quality and health & safety standards
- Other ad-hoc projects and activities deemed necessary as they arise
- Ideally a third level qualification.
- 7+ years experience in a management role within a food manufacturing company.
- Management/Supervisory skills is essential.
- Experience in HACCP/BRC desirable.
- Results driven – proven ability to deliver on targets, meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Tactical and strategic competence.
- Strong leadership and change management abilities.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence throughout the organisation.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0874057840.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.