What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Production Manager for our client based in Co. Wexford who are a successful and well-established manufacturing company.
You will report directly to the General Manager and will have responsibility for attracting new customers, while managing a production team to ensure orders are completed within the agreed time frame.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Identify, target and attract new customers while maintaining strong relationships with existing customers
- Meet with potential customers and give them a presentation on the services provided
- Mange all new customers
- Responsible for completing detailed quotations for new and existing customers
- Managing a production/fabrication team to ensure all orders are understood and completed on time and to a high standard
- Responsible for the production process while solving any issues as they arise
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure products are delivered to customers on time
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience working in Fabrication/Engineering and Manufacturing environments
- Must have people management experience
- Excellent Quotational ability
- Strong Business Development/Sales experience
- Holder of full driving license
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Presenting experience is beneficial
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to operate Solidworks, CAD or AutoCAD
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin Ahern at email@example.com
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.