What you need to know
You will work as a Production Manager for our client, an established company in the Southeast.
As the Production Manager, you will be responsible leading shift supervisors in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for Providing leadership of plant processes and equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring teams are meeting KPI’s and CI projects are being implemented.
- Contributing to efforts to improve plant efficiencies and reduce process variation.
- Through understanding of customer needs support quality product first time.
- Responsible for assessing plant performance to identify improvement opportunities using lean methodologies.
- Develop and implement improvement projects whilst facilitating and monitoring the improvement initiatives.
- Ensure a strong focus on customer service, inventory management, goods receipt, stock rotation, stock location and stock accuracy.
- Responsible for striving to reduce costs and improve efficiencies
- Liaise with managers of other departments to ensure customer and business requirements are fulfilled in a uniform manner
- Lead the management and development of the production and warehouse teams to achieve high standards of management control
- Responsible for ensuring health and safety regulations are being followed
What are we looking for?
- Strong Leadership skills and experience.
- Qualified to degree level, preferable in an applicable field of study.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing projects
- A minimum of 3 years direct supervisory/management experience in a FMCG company.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.